The sirloin with the truffle hunter sauce on a bean cream is a creamy second dish, rich in flavour and with a truly irresistible consistency. In fact, the meat is not only enriched by the taste of mushrooms and summer truffle of the truffle hunter sauce, but also by the creaminess of the cannellini bean cream. The dish is simple to prepare and the result will be really great for many occasions, even for the most refined ones. So let’s see together how to prepare the sirloin with the truffle hunter sauce!
• 300g Dried cannellini beans
• 80g Smoked Bacon
• 20g Chopped Shallots
• 500g Sirloin
• 170g Truffle Hunter Sauce
• 50g Summer Truffle
• 1 tablespoon of extravirgin olive oil
• 1 garlic clove
• 1 sage spring
• Salt and Pepper as required.
- Pour the dried cannellini beans into a pot of water (1) and add a garlic clove and a sprig of fresh sage (2). Add salt and a tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil to the water (3).
- Bring to boil and boil everything for about an hour (4). Once the beans are cooked, place a non-stick pan on the cooker and pour a tablespoon of oil in it to sauté the chopped shallot (5). After 1 minute add the smoked pancetta in the pan (6). Brown for about 8 minutes over medium heat, being careful not to burn it.
- Add salt (7) and finally pour the freshly boiled beans (8) and sauté them in the pan for about 10 minutes (9).
- Now take more than half of the beans and place them in a bowl with the help of a spoon (10) and activate the mixer until you get a puree. (11). Once the beans cream is made, we can begin to prepare the beef for cooking. Cut the beef into homogeneous size cubes and place them in a bowl (12).
- Open the 170g truffle hunter sauce (13), pour it into the bowl containing the beef (14) and add salt and pepper to taste (15).
- Mix well to flavour the meat with the tasty truffle hunter sauce (16). Put the non-stick frying pan on the heat and place the beef cubes (17) on it, turning them from time to time to cook both sides (18).
- Prepare the presentation by taking a spoonful of bean cream (19) and placing it on the plate (20). Spread it with a pastry comb (21).
- Put the beef cubes on the bean cream (22) and season with oil and a few rocket leaves to decorate. (23) Slice black summer truffle on the plate (24).
- Enjoy all the goodness of the beef cubes with summer truffles!
Classe ‘88, chef toscano. Ha lavorato nei più noti ristoranti stellati toscani , tra cui l’“Ora d’aria” a Firenze e l’“Osteria del vicario” a Certaldo e l’“Io osteria personale”; la sua curiosità lo spinge a viaggiare e lavorare in varie cucine della Svizzera, dell’Australia e dell’Inghilterra. Il suo spirito curioso ed innovativo porta in cucina piatti ricercati e creativi, un viaggio alla scoperta dei sapori genuini e fantasiosi.