- Pour the dried cannellini beans into a pot of water (1) and add a garlic clove and a sprig of fresh sage (2). Add salt and a tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil to the water (3).
- Bring to boil and boil everything for about an hour (4). Once the beans are cooked, place a non-stick pan on the cooker and pour a tablespoon of oil in it to sauté the chopped shallot (5). After 1 minute add the smoked pancetta in the pan (6). Brown for about 8 minutes over medium heat, being careful not to burn it.
- Add salt (7) and finally pour the freshly boiled beans (8) and sauté them in the pan for about 10 minutes (9).
- Now take more than half of the beans and place them in a bowl with the help of a spoon (10) and activate the mixer until you get a puree. (11). Once the beans cream is made, we can begin to prepare the beef for cooking. Cut the beef into homogeneous size cubes and place them in a bowl (12).
- Open the 170g truffle hunter sauce (13), pour it into the bowl containing the beef (14) and add salt and pepper to taste (15).
- Mix well to flavour the meat with the tasty truffle hunter sauce (16). Put the non-stick frying pan on the heat and place the beef cubes (17) on it, turning them from time to time to cook both sides (18).
- Prepare the presentation by taking a spoonful of bean cream (19) and placing it on the plate (20). Spread it with a pastry comb (21).
- Put the beef cubes on the bean cream (22) and season with oil and a few rocket leaves to decorate. (23) Slice black summer truffle on the plate (24).
- Enjoy all the goodness of the beef cubes with summer truffles!