The secret of this delicious dish? Excellent quality beef marinated in beer and Savitar Porcini and Truffle Cream. To be served as an appetizer or a main course, it does not require cooking and can be done in just a few minutes. A fresh dish, excellent for the summer season and to garnish with a few slices of black summer truffle.
• 400g beef silverside
• 330 ml Beer
• 1 Lemon
• Mixed Salad as required
• Salt and Pepper as Required
• 1 jar (80g) of Porcini and Truffle Cream
• 50g Black Summer Truffle
- Pour the beer in a bowl (1) and then grate some lemon peel (2). Season with salt and pepper and stir vigorously (3).
- Cut the beef silverside (4) into very fine slices (or buy it already cut) and marinate it in the beer for 3 minutes (5). Remove the slices and dry them with absorbent paper (6).
- Open the Porcini and truffle cream (7) and place it on the plate with a spoon (8). Then lay the carpaccio slices and decorate the plate with salad leaves (9).
- To garnish and intensify the aroma of the truffle, slice black summer truffle on the meat (10) and enjoy all the goodness of a simple and tasty dish (11).
Classe ‘88, chef toscano. Ha lavorato nei più noti ristoranti stellati toscani , tra cui l’“Ora d’aria” a Firenze e l’“Osteria del vicario” a Certaldo e l’“Io osteria personale”; la sua curiosità lo spinge a viaggiare e lavorare in varie cucine della Svizzera, dell’Australia e dell’Inghilterra. Il suo spirito curioso ed innovativo porta in cucina piatti ricercati e creativi, un viaggio alla scoperta dei sapori genuini e fantasiosi.