A simple, tasty and delicate second course, easy to make
• 6 slices of beef carpaccio
• 160 g truffle pecorino
• 200 g spinach
- Cook the spinach in a pan with a drizzle of olive oil; in the meantime, take the TRUFFLE PECORINO and cut it into small strips. Once the spinach and the pecorino strips are ready, start composing the roll.
- Take a slice of veal carpaccio and put 2-3 slices (40g) of TRUFFLE PECORINO and two tablespoons (40g) of cooked spinach on top.
- Roll up the veal slices and close them with toothpicks.
- Put some olive oil in a frying pan and cook the rolls on all sides until the whole surface is browned