Lasagne is a classic first course of Italian cuisine. Today we propose a gourmet version: truffle lasagnette with bacon and radicchio. The fundamental ingredient of these lasagne is our savory Pecorino and White Truffle cream. Its delicate taste replaces béchamel while radicchio and bacon give the dish its crispness and irresistible flavour…layer by layer, in a delicious alternation of sheets of fresh pasta with a white truffle flavour! Perfect to combine with the bianchetto truffle. Serve them for a rich Sunday lunch!
• 300g Smoked Bacon
• 2 pz Treviso’s Radicchio
• 600g fresh pasta (already pulled)
• 1/2 glass of red wine
• 1 Jar 180g of Pecorino and White Truffle Cream
• Salt and Pepper as required
• 1 Tablespoon of Oil
• 50g Bianchetto Truffle
- To prepare the lasagnettes start with the preparation of radicchio and pancetta. Cut the smoked bacon into small strips (1) and wash and clean the radicchio. Pour the pancetta in a non-stick pan with a little oil and brown it for a few minutes (2). Meanwhile cut the radicchio into small pieces (3).
- Pour the radicchio in the pan together with the pancetta (4) and add salt (5). Pour half a cup of red wine (6).
- Continue cooking for 3 minutes (7). Bring the water to the boil in a saucepan, dip the sheets of fresh pasta (8) and cook them for 2 minutes (9).
- Drain the pasta and transfer it to a bowl of water with ice to cool down (10). Then, roll out the pasta sheet onto a cut board (11) and, with the help of a pastry cutter, cut out circles that will give a circular shape to our lasagnetta (12).
- Once you have cut the pasta out, roll out a sheet of baking paper and place the pastry cutter on it to start composing the lasagnetta. Pour a teaspoon of oil (13) and place the first sheet of pasta (14). Then, open the Pecorino and White Truffle cream (15).
- Spread a spoonful of Pecorino and White Truffle cream on the dough (16) and a spoonful of radicchio and pancetta (17) and continue with another layer of pasta (18).
- Continue until you reach the height of the pastry cutter (19) and finish with the cream of pecorino and white truffle (20). Bake at 180 °C for 20 minutes and then place it in the plates and remove the pastry cutter (21).
- To decorate, add pecorino cheese shavings (22) and slice the bianchetto truffle (about 7 g for each plate) (23). Your lasagne will be ready to be served! (24).