A delicious and elegant starter with the very delicate porcini and truffle cream
• 100 g polenta with truffle
• 0,5 l of water
• Salt as Required
• 1 kg octopus
- Boil a pot of water with half a glass of vinegar, an onion, a carrot, a stalk of celery and parsley. Dip the octopus in the pan and cook it for about 40 minutes (this time is calculated for a weight of about 1 kg), then turn off the heat and let it cool in its water.
- In the meantime, bring the salted water to a boil, pour the TRUFFLE POLENTA into it at the same time and mix vigorously.
- Cook the polenta for about 30 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Once the octopus has cooled to room temperature, cut it and scald it on the very hot plate or in a pan with very little oil.
- Once cooked, place the TRUFFLE POLENTA on the plate and place the octopus tentacles on top.