A delicious and elegant appetizer with the very delicate porcini and truffle cream
• 100 g crescenza cheese
• 100 g mozzarella cheese
• 80 g Porcini and Truffle Cream
• 1 puff pastry
- Cut the mozzarella into cubes and mix them with the crescenza and the porcini and truffle cream
- Once the mixture is prepared, roll out your puff pastry and divide it into 12 rectangles. Place the mixture on the side of each rectangle and close it with the other side to form a small sack (saccottino), pressing the three sides with your fingers to seal it well.
- Prepare all the saccottini and place them on a baking tray covered with baking paper. To give your saccottini a brighter colour, brush a beaten egg on the top.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 25-30 minutes at 200 °C.
- To intensify truffle flavour, you can serve the saccottini with toasted almonds and the white truffle white sauce.