Carnaroli Rice with Summer Truffle with asparagus is a simple and tasty first course to enjoy all the taste of the black summer truffle. A dish that satisfies adults as well as children, suitable for various occasions, from the most informal to the most refined.
• 1 jar (200g) of Carnaroli Rice with Summer
• 400g fresh asparagus
• 1 Shallot
• 200 ml White Wine
• Salt and Pepper as Required
• 70g Butter
• 65g Parmesan Cheese as Required
• 1,5 L Vegetable Broth
• 40g Black Summer Truffle
- Open the 200g Carnaroli Rice with Summer Truffle (1), pour it into a saucepan (2) and toast it for 1 minute (3).
2.When the rice is well toasted, begin to wet it with white wine (4), let the wine soak the rice for a few minutes and then add the boiling vegetable stock (6).
- Season with salt (7) and let the rice cook fully. (8). Meanwhile, finely chop the shallot (9).
- Take the asparagus, wash it, remove the harder part of the stem and cut it into slices (10); heat a drizzle of olive oil in a pan (11), add the chopped shallot and stir-fry it for a few minutes (12).
- Pour the asparagus cut into round slices in a pan (13), season with salt and pepper and let them cook over high heat for a few minutes until they are well flavoured. Then, add vegetable stock to soften the asparagus and cook for 10 minutes.
- Once the broth has evaporated, transfer the asparagus into a container (16) and grind them with an immersion mixer (17) until you obtain a soft and homogeneous cream. Then pour the content directly into the cooked truffle rice (18).
7. The risotto is ready and it is time to whisk it: turn off the heat and stir to mix the cream with the risotto (19), grate the cheese (20) and add the butter (21).
- Add salt and pepper to taste (22) and serve (23). Slice black summer truffle (about 10 grams) on the plate (24).
- To decorate the dish, slice some asparagus and decorate as you wish!
A simple dish to savour all the good of Savitar’s black summer truffle! Share your recipe on social networks with the #savitaricette hastag and share it on your social media!