The New York Savitar Truffle Cheesecake is a delicious sweet, cooked and simple to prepare, decorated only with raspberries and mint. A delightful dessert characterized by the tasty Savitar White Sauce with White Truffle, a sauce made with cheese and white truffle, and biscuits which, once minced, constitute its particular base. The cheesecake is baked and served with grated fresh truffle!
A must try!
6 – 8
6 – 8
• 260g whole grain biscuits
• 90g melted butter
• 1 jar (90g) White Sauce with White Truffle
• 400g Fresh Spreadable Cheese
• 200g Cow’s Milk Ricotta
• 90g Sugar
• 1 Whole Egg and 1 Yolk
• 1/2 Vanilla Pod
• 25g Corn Starch
• 400g Fresh Raspberries
- To prepare the New York truffle cheesecake, first break the whole grain biscuits into a mixer (1) and pour the melted butter (2); then grind until they become powder (3).
- Take a hinge mould and line it with baking paper. Transfer the mixture inside (4) and level with the back of the spoon to compact it (5) until you reach a smooth and compact surface (6). Let it rest in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- In the meantime prepare the cream: break an egg in a bowl, add an egg yolk (7), sugar (8) and take the seeds of half a vanilla bean (9).
- Add the vanilla seeds (10) and mix with a whisk (11) until you reach a smooth cream. Then add the Savitar White Sauce with White Truffle (12).
- Pour the Savitar White Sauce with White Truffle (13) and, stirring with the whisk (14), add the corn starch (15).
- Then add the spreadable cheese (16) and mix until you reach a homogeneous cream (17). Once you have incorporated all the cheese, add also the ricotta (18).
- Stir vigorously with the whisk to remove all the lumps (19). Take the base from the fridge and pour the mixture inside (20). Delicately level the surface with a spatula (21).
- Cook in a 170 °C static oven for 60 minutes. (22). Once cooked, let it cool and make the decorations. Cover the cheesecake with fresh raspberries and a few mint leaves (23). Serve the cheesecake slice with fresh grated truffle on the dish (we recommend the white truffle) (24)
- The raspberry acidity creates a tasty contrast to the truffle flavour! What do you think?
Share your recipe on social networks with the #savitaricette hastag and share it on your social media!